Information in other languages
Folkhälsomyndigheten (The Public Health Authority) has compiled information in other languages about Covid-19. Click here to visit the language translations page.
Did you also know that www.saffle.se can be translated? You'll find the tool for this in the top left corner of the page.
- Folkhälsomyndigheten (the Public Health Agency) - information in different languages.
- Information from informationsverige.se, including films in different languages about how to protect yourself from the Corona virus.
- Information from Swedish authorities (krisinformation.se) about the Corona virus and how to to protect yourself and other people.
- På krisinformation.se finns även teckenspråks- och syntolkad information om coronaviruset.
- Sveriges radio - Corona news in several languages.
- WHO information, films and posters in English.
- Advice in different languages from Save the Children Sweden about how to talk to children about the Corona virus.
- Information concerning Ramadan and other holidays, as well as film messages from religious leaders of many faiths.
- Telephone service for general information about the Corona virus in Arabic, Dari, Somali and Tigrinyan: 010-831 80 10 (open weekdays 10-12). (Region Värmland).
- Poster with information in 9 different languges (Region Värmland) as well as posters from the County administrative boards (below):